Nuffic Orange Knowledge Program for Developing Countries:
The Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs provides two types of scholarships to media and communications professionals from a variety of partner countries. Both scholarships are administered by Nuffic; the Netherlands Organization for International Cooperation in Higher Education.
The Nuffic Orange Knowledge Programme is open for 2021/2022 academic session. The Nuffic OKP scholarship 2021 is available to 53 countries; you can find your country in the list and apply for this scholarship.
RNTC – Radio Netherlands Training Centre
Find the list of eligible countries here.
The Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) does not have a specific age limit but focuses on mid-career professionals. Please check below if you meet the requirements to be eligible for a Nuffic OKP scholarship; You:
- are a national who lives and works in one of the countries on the Nuffic OKP list which you can find here.
- have an Employer’s Statement that complies with the format Nuffic has provided.
- have an official and valid passport.
- are not attending two or more courses at the same time.
- can provide a Government Statement if needed – please check here to see if you need one.
- not employed by an organization that has its own means of staff-development,
Application Procedure & Documentation:
The application for Nuffic OKP Scholarship 2021/2022 is in two phases;
- Phase One: Register on RNTC website and check if you are eligible, select a course during your registration and ensure to indicate clearly that you are intending to apply for an OKP scholarship.
- Phase Two: Use the link sent to you during the ‘phase one’ above to start your application in the Delta system of Nuffic. Application has to be completed and submitted in one go.
You are required to provide a Valid Copy of Passport; an Employer’s Statement and a Government Statement (if applicable for your country).
22 June 2021