La Trobe University Offshore Online Bursary for International Students can be relevant to you for a significant reduction in tuition fees. University is offering the Offshore Online Bursary to future postgraduate coursework and future undergraduates international Student.
La Trobe University is offering the Offshore Online Bursary (OOB) to students who have been disadvantaged by the Australian border closure. The OOB will be applied as a deduction to subject tuition fees while the student is offshore until the Australian border opens.
La Trobe University, Australia
Up to 35% tuition fee reduction.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must be:
- a new, commencing or continuing international student studying offshore online due to border closures
- a citizen or permanent resident of a country other than Australia or New Zealand
- meet all the conditions in the offer letter for new students
- self-funded or sponsored students
- studying or intending to study a Bachelor’s or Master’s coursework program at La Trobe University and be adversely affected by the international (not interstate) border closures
- studying online and must be offshore (outside Australia).
- New students automatically assessed for the bursary.
- Current students contacted by La Trobe University if they are eligible for the bursary. Students requested to follow the guidelines sent via email to accept the bursary.
- For further inquiries:
Current Students can contact Ask La Trobe
New Student can email [email protected]
Apply Now | Website
31 March, 2022