The Onshore Excellence Scholarship has been established to attract high-performing students to study at the University of Newcastle. This scholarship will be awarded to those students who has a strong academic records for the academic year 2021-2022.
The students must be currently located in Australia who wants to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Newcastle University. The scholarship is valued at $30,000 to cover program fee.
The University of Newcastle, commonly known as Newcastle University is in Australia and one of the best public university which ranked 207th in the world and 150 by QS World University Rankings. It has a purpose to deliver an exceptional student experience.
Newcastle’s students have world-class programs, best learning environments, and opportunities to put study into practice with real-world experiences.
Undergraduate and Postgraduate.
$30,000 including $10,000 for each year of study under full-time study.
- Students from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- Applicants can apply for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree of choice offered at Newcastle.
- The applicants must be commencing study in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program.
- The applicants must apply via the online application platform of the university.
- The students required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcript
- Completion certificate
- Passport biometric page
- Work experience
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Letters of work experience
- Statement of purpose
- The applicants applying for a PhD in Archaeology must have a postgraduate Master’s degree (or equivalent) in a relevant field (e.g. geography, archaeology) to get into Newcastle.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
Applications are now open.