East Tennessee State University is giving out-of-state Scholarships to all international undergraduate students. The scholarships will provide tuition fees, for the year 2022-2023.
East Tennessee State University has a national rank of 288th in the USA and is public research University. Its focus on building a student community that set sight on relationship, diversity, excellence, efficiency, and commitment. This institute has a world-class environment and quality education that nurtures the quality and learning experience of students.
Scholarship is towards tuition fee funding
The eligibility criteria are as under:
- Applicants can apply for any Graduate course offered by the University.
- The applicants must be freshman students residing outside Tennessee State.
- The applicants must earn a cumulative GPA of 2.5
Applicants can submit the following documents.
- Official transcripts from all educational institutes attended
- Official highs school transcript
Students must have a good GPA and must have attained a composite score of 17 on the ACT.
The students have to provide an English language proficiency certificate. The minimum required test scores are.
- TEOFL-IBT – 61 to 79
- TOEFL-PBT – 500 to 550
- TOEFL-CBT – 173
- IELTS – 5.5 to 6.5
- GTEC CBT – 1051
- GTEC – 1074
1st March 2022.