Performance Entrance Scholarship Special Awards:
University of Otago is offering Performance Entrance Scholarship special awards for International students, with excellent academic performance. Established to encourage excellence in areas of performance including sport, culture, music and the arts. These scholarships are available to academically-able students with demonstrated high-level ability in their chosen area of performance.
University of Otago, New Zealand.
Various courses offered at the University.
Standard value of $16,000, for the first three years of study (exceptional applicants may be offered this scholarship at a higher value in year one)
Domestic and International students.
Candidates are expected to attain the following eligibility criteria for the University of Otago Performance Entrance Scholarship special awards;
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalent.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Independent thinking and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions.
- Demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Otago, New Zealand.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Otago’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Applying procedure Instructions:
All applications for Entrance Scholarships are done through eVision, the University’s student management system. In order to apply for a scholarship, you will be required to go through the first stages of enrolment at the University of Otago to access the Entrance Scholarship online application.
Before going through the application process, it is important to ensure that you are adequately prepared to begin the application. What you will need to prepare for your application is listed on the scholarship application preparation webpage. For more information visit University’s Scholarship page.