PGR International Studentships:
The Centre for Doctoral Studies at King’s College London is offering fully funded studentships to support international students to do full-time doctoral research degrees.
Kings College London(KCL):
Kings College London was ranked 7th by times higher education in the UK. It was ranked 4rth for graduate employability as it has a strong alumni network. KCL is driving the world to sustainable change in the world.
Tuition fee. Stipend. Bench Fees / Research Training & Support Grant.
All International applicants are eligible for this Scholarship.
The Scholarship covers:
- Full international tuition fees;
- An annual stipend (UKRI-level): £17,609 (for 2021/22);
- Research costs: up to £5000 per annum, depending on the project.
- Be liable for tuition fees at the higher international/overseas rate;
- Apply for a full-time MPhil/PhD programme at King’s College London within one of the above-mentioned Faculties by no later than 01 October 2021;
- Plan to start the MPhil/PhD at King’s in June 2022.
- Apply to King’s College London for the studentship (as instructed in the ‘Application Process’ section below) by 01 October 2021;
- Secure an admission offer on an eligible MPhil/PhD degree programme by 31 January 2022.
- Identify a supervisor at King’s by searching the King’s research portal and King’s website – use keywords relevant to your proposed research.*
- Make an application for your chosen MPhil/PhD programme via the King’s online admissions application system – King’s Apply by no later than 1 October 2021. Make sure to select June 2022 as your planned start date.
- By no later than 1 October 2021, in the funding section of your King’s online Admissions Application Form:-
- ensure you tick the box at item 5 (Award Scheme Code or Name) and enter the code: 2122-INTCDS
- Complete a separate ‘PGR International Studentships 2021-22 Form’ and attach this to the ‘Funding’ Section of your application on King’s Apply, using the ‘File Upload’ option at the bottom of the page; under the ‘Document Category’ dropdown menu, select ‘Sponsorship Document’ or ‘Other’.
- Provide all relevant supporting documentation and meet all entry requirements for your chosen doctoral degree programme to secure an admission offer.
The scholarship deadline is 1st October 2021.