Plasma Physics Scholarship:
University of South Australia is seeking invitation from outstanding students to apply for Plasma Physics Scholarship. This is PhD level degree and students will be based at University of South Australia Future industries institute (FII). the University provides world-class research facilities, including a plasma research laboratory equipped with a range of plasma sources and plasma diagnostics.
University of South Australia.
PhD Level Scholarship
Plasma physics, plasma engineering, plasma diagnostics.
Scholarship award of $28,092 for three years awarding to international students.
Domestic & International students.
Candidates are expected to attain the following eligibility criteria for the University of South Australia Plasma Physics Scholarship;
- Students enrolling full time in the Honors program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a Masters’ degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field.
- Applicants should have a good first degree in a relevant discipline
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- A PhD project research proposal that is related to the research area.
- Independent thinking and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions.
- Demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and have good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of South Australia.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of South Australia’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Applying procedure Instructions:
- As part of the application process, eligible and interested candidates are required to apply through online application. Click on Apply Now link below.
- Document Requirement: Candidates must submit the academic transcripts of previous academic, a CV, A brief supporting statement (maximum one page), and three referees to Dr Endre Szili at [email protected].
Application Deadline: Ongoing