Applications are hereby requested from domestic and international students for the 2022-23 Scholarship to study in any German university offered by the Rosa Luxemburg Foundation. The award is for financial grants to highly-qualified undergraduate, masters (MA) and doctoral students with great social, academic and political engagement.
Applications from students from scientific and technical disciplines are actively encouraged, as well as from graduates of technical colleges. The Scholarship Department also awards grants to foreign students who are temporarily residing in Germany for study or research purposes.
Higher Institutions in Germany
Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Scholarship Benefits and Details:
For the Scholarship to Study in Germany 2022-23, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must demonstrate high scholarly and professional qualifications (proof of above-average academic achievement at school and/or university).
- Political and social engagement in line with the aims of the Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung.
- German language proficiency (B2 level or above).
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership ability and be willing to abide by the guidelines governing the conduct of Rosa Luxemburg Scholars.
- Applicants must admit to study a full-time course at any German university to be eligible for the scholarship.
Interested applicants are to apply online for a Rosa Luxemburg Foundation Scholarship 2022-23 before the application deadline. Applicants are to provide all the required information.