The Applications are now invited to apply for the Saskatchewan University Scholarships in Canada for the Academic Year 2022. The Scholarships are available for Undergraduate, Graduate Degree programs for the January 2022 intake. The USask Scholarships offers Full Scholarships for International students in Canada to study at the heart of Saskatoon. The U of S Ranked 301–400 in the world and 13–18 in Canada.
About the University:
The University of Saskatchewan is a Canadian Public Research University, founded on March 19, 1907, that offer a Full range of Programs at the Undergraduate and Graduate level. The University of Saskatchewan is Canadas Leading University. USask is home to over 3,000 international students from 130 countries.
Out of all the many choices available to students, Canada comes out on top. Canada is the Luxurious Country to Study. There are more than 80% of foreign students studying in Canada than Canadian students. There are a lot of Scholarships are Funded by the University of Saskatchewan.
Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Undergraduate: Four Years
- Master: 2 Years
- Doctoral: 3 Years
Available Fields of Study:
- Agriculture, Plants, and Animals;
- Business and Economics;
- Life Sciences and Chemistry;
- Environment and Earth Sciences;
- History, Culture, and Arts;
- Indigenous Programs;
- Languages and Communications;
- Math, Engineering, Technology, and Physics;
- Society and Law;
The Following Scholarships offered by the University of Saskatchewan for its Undergraduate Degree Programs and Graduate Degree Programs.
University of Saskatchewan Undergraduate Scholarships:
Guaranteed Entrance Scholarships: You will automatically be considered for a Guaranteed Entrance Scholarship when you apply for admission
Best and Brightest Entrance Scholarships:
Best and Brightest Entrance Scholarships are uSask’s highest-valued, renewable entrance scholarships and are awarded based on academics, leadership, and contributions to the school and community life. The Scholarships Includes:
- George and Marsha Ivany President’s First & Best Scholarships: Value: $40,000 ($10,000/year over four years)
- Chancellors’ Scholarships: Value: $30,000 ($7,500/year over four years)
- U of S Entrance Scholarships: Value: $24,000 ($6,000/year over four years)
- Edwards Undergraduate Scholarships: Value: $24,000 ($6,000/year over four years)
- College of Agriculture and Bio-resources Renewable Entrance Scholarships: Value: $12,000 ($3,000/year over four years)
- More About University of Saskatoon Undergraduate Scholarships (Visit Here)
University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarships
There are a variety of funding sources for graduate students at the University of Saskatchewan.
- University Dean’s scholarship: Master’s: $18,000 for up to two years. Doctoral: $22,000 for up to three years.
- You can find more about Graduate Scholarships (Visit Here)
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements
- Bachelors: should be high School Students outside Canada if applying for Bachelor’s Degree.
- Masters: A four-year undergraduate degree, or equivalent, from a recognized college or university
- Ph.D.: A Master’s degree, or equivalent, from a recognized university in an academic discipline relevant to the proposed field of study.
- For Postgraduate Diploma: A four-year undergraduate degree, or equivalent, from a recognized college or university.
- Proof of English language proficiency: Such as IELTS, TOEFL, or Duolingo English Test. If you cant give ILETS then go for Duolingo English Test. Cheap and Easy then IELTS.
The Applicants Need to apply Online. Find a Program, and check the admission Requirements and then Apply. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the University of Saskatoon. To Learn How to Apply (Visit Here)
1st December 2021