To uplift students from all walks of life, we’re offering a wide-open scholarship with no restrictions. This scholarship will award the recipient with a one-time scholarship of $1000.00.
Level of Study:
Bachelor, Masters, Doctorate.
One-time scholarship of $1000.
- Citizenship: Any
- Schools Attended: Any School
- School of Study: Any School
- Field of Study: Any Field of Study
- Region of Residence: N/S
- Course Load: Full-time or Part-time
- Region of Study: N/S
- Activities: N/S
- Financial Need: None
- Only one entry per applicant is allowed. Multiple applications from the same applicant not allowed.
- Please do not plagiarize your answers. Do your own research, and put together responses that reflect how you truly view the unbanked and current financial institutions.
- We may require additional documentation from you before awarding your scholarship.
- Our scholarship is annual. If you don’t win this year, we invite you to try again next year.
Winners will be contacted directly by us through email. Make sure your contact information is accurate.
How to Apply
Answer the following questions. Each answer should be around 200-500 words. Submit your answers to [email protected]
- What does “getting unbanked” mean to you?
- Your experience with your current financial institution? What are the worst and best features?
- If you owned a financial institution or bank, how would you run it? How unique it is compared to current financial institutions and banks?
For More Information. Please Visit the Official Website of the Unbanked University Scholarship.