Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified International students for the University of Minnesota Twin Cities Scholarships for undergraduate study programs at the United States of America for the 2022-23 academic session.
The scholarships are for all international freshmen and transfer students who have been offered admission to study at the university.
The University of Minnesota Twin Cities
The academic scholarships at the University of Minnesota Twin Cities includes the following:
- Global Excellence Scholarship: The scholarship is for all international freshmen attending on an F1 visa who are admitted for fall admission. International freshmen can receive up to $25,000 per year for up to four years while transfer students may receive $10,000 per year for three years. There is no separate application required; students are considered based on an overall assessment of their application.
- Undergraduate Research Scholarship: New international freshmen admitted to the University will be considered for this scholarship award. The Undergraduate Research Scholarship allows students to pursue special research projects outside their regular courses.
- ISSN Need-Based Scholarships: Additional need-based scholarships for international students are also available through International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS).
For the Twin Cities Scholarships, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Classed as an international student enrolled for a full-time undergraduate program at the University.
- Have obtained relevant certificates required for admission into the University.
- Demonstrate excellent academic abilities
Interested applicants for the University of Minnesota Twin Cities Scholarships 2022, to apply for admission into the University and automatically considered for the Global Excellence Scholarship; while the Undergraduate Research Scholarship requires that student submits application materials to be considered for the scholarship.
February 15, 2022