Pentecost University offers scholarships to students with a high level of need and good academic performance. The scholarships are available to continuing undergraduate students. The number and amount of scholarship awarded will be determined annually by the Scholarship Committee in consultation with the Donor(s). The award comprises the payment of Tuition Fees only.
University of West London, UK
- Full Scholarship: covers 100% of Tuition Fees
- Half Scholarship: covers 50% of Tuition Fees
- Student Bursaries: any monetary award as determined by the Scholarship Committee
- 10% discount tuition fee for all Church of Pentecost Members (Student must provide evidence of church membership)
- To provide scholarships to needy, but brilliant students to enable the individuals to pursue their Undergraduate programme.
- To provide scholarships to talented student-athletes, exceptional leaders and innovators.
To qualify for the Scholarship Award:
- Applicant should be a student at the time he/she applies for a scholarship (evident by his/her admission letter).
- Newly admitted students must possess an aggregate of 6-18 from their West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE) or equivalent.
- Continuing students must have obtained a minimum of 3.00 Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) at the time of application.
- Applicant should be a talented student with creative and innovative skills (must show evidence of innovation and creativity)
- Applicant should demonstrate an exceptional commitment to ethical leadership as an incoming or continuing student (show evidence of national and international awards).
- In awarding scholarships, the Scholarship Committee will look for applicants who have a strong need base and demonstrate very good intellectual skills.
- Applications received and reviewed at the beginning of each Academic Year.
- Shortlisted candidates called for interviews at a decided date by the Committee. The date for interviewing will be announced.
- The final selection will be announced after the interviewing process has been completed. The decisions of the Committee shall be final.
- Those nominated will be offered scholarships in writing and will be asked to accept or decline the offer also in writing within a 15 to 30 working day period.
All applicants should complete an application form (download link below). The following documents attached to the application form:
- A copy of an unconditional admission letter from the University
- The applicant’s Result Slip or Transcript of previous studies
- A testimonial from the former school/ Letter from Mentor if a Continuing student
- Letter of recommendation from a Teacher or Counselor or Minister of Religion, and or Principal/Vice Principal of a reputable institution
- A brief explanation of why you should be awarded this scholarship (250 words maximum)
- Two recent Passport pictures (not older than 6 months)
- Birth Certificate/Baptismal Certificate/Affidavit
- Self-addressed envelope
- Copy of an Official pay slip or payroll record of parent/guardian or the applicant
- Copy of a Death Certificate or witness by a Religious leader
- Pensions letter of retired parent/guardians
- Copy of School, NHIS, Voter’s or National ID card