Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarships is now available at NT University. The scholarship is open to international students at NT Universities for the academic year 2021-2022.
All international students that have demonstrated outstanding academic records, community engagement, and leadership are eligible to this application . The scholarship will be awarded as a fee reduction of the undertaken program
Vocational education and training scholarship
- Alana Kaye College
- Australian Careers College
- Australian Institute of Electro Technology
- Bayside International College
Undergraduate and Graduate
The scholarships are valued at:
- higher education: $12 000
- schools: $10 000
- vocational education and training: $7500
- English language: $5000.
The scholarship amount is for your first semester or year of tuition fees with your education and training provider.
- submit completed application to your NT education provider;
- have applied and obtained an offer of admission to study in the NT ;
- have a demonstrated record of academic excellence, community engagement and leadership;
- meet the NT education or training provider’s academic and English entry criteria ;
- be planning to move to the NT from overseas or interstate ;
- not already be studying in the NT, or with a NT education provider;
- not hold any other scholarship;
- have submitted a completed scholarship application form to your NT education provider, and
- not hold current Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident or a New Zealand citizenship.
Fill in the application form and submit it to the education provider that you have received an offer of admission from.
Applications are open throughout the year.