The grant is funded by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) with an aim to support the fees of bachelor or master degree studies of international students at HAW Hamburg. Up to 5 students will be awarded tuition fees for one semester of study.
Hamburg University of Applied Sciences
Ranking 67th in the nation, Hamburg University of Applied Sciences is a higher education and applied research institution that aims to be a competent partner on issues related to digitalization for business, society, and political actors in the Hamburg region.
Why choose to study at Hamburg University of Applied Sciences? Hamburg University of Applied Sciences is viewed as more than a technological institute and is one of the largest universities of applied sciences in Germany. HAW Hamburg has professors coming from various relevant industries and countries that make teaching and learning diverse and knowledge-packed.
Bachelors or Masters
The university will give the 5 selected students a sum of €1,800 to cover the tuition fee of one semester of the bachelor or master degree study undertaken at HAW Hamburg.
- Eligible Countries: Students of all foreign countries can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor or master degree study at HAW Hamburg is eligible to undertake.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students at Hamburg who have completed one or two semesters of bachelor or master programme.
- How to Apply: Interested candidates must register on the university portal and apply. Students need to upload the documents below here to apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of application
- Certificate of enrolment
- Bank account details
- Proof of volunteer work
- Copy of residency permit
- Admission Requirements: Students must have an average grade of at least 2.5.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL test
- Cambridge certificates
- Goethe-Institut – C1 certificate
- TestDaF – 16
- telc C1 Hochschule
30 September 2021