The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship:
Postgraduate , Masters Degree
Field of Study:
Subjects related to Health and Life Sciences, taught at the university.
Applicants must fulfill all of the strict eligibility criteria listed as follows. Applicants must:
1. hold a minimum Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification.
2. have formally accepted an offer to study one of the following full-time, postgraduate taught Master’s programmes at Swansea University for entry September 2021:
3. be female.
4. be a new student to Swansea University from September 2021.
5. within their application, demonstrate strong academic ability, financial plan to study and motivation for their chosen course at Swansea University.
6. not receive any other financial support from Swansea University (e.g. tuition fee reduction, scholarship or bursary).
7. not be a progressing student from The College, Swansea University.
Be a national, and permanent resident of, a non-EU developing country listed by the World Bank Country and Lending Groups classification as being ‘low income’ or ‘lower-middle income’ as of June 2020. Eligible countries can be found here.
Applications to this Scholarship will be welcomed from 18th January 2021 to 1st June 2021.
Please download your application form here:
Email your completed application to: [email protected]
For further information please email: [email protected]
01 June 2021.