The top two scholarships available for studying medicine in Canada and Germany are provided by renowned organizations. The initial scholarship is supported and offered by the esteemed Canadian McCall Foundation, whereas the second scholarship is funded and supplied by the well-established German SBW Berlin Foundation. These scholarships are widely regarded as the most prestigious options for pursuing a medical education in Canada and Germany, and they cover all expenses.
Applying for both scholarships is completely free, as they encompass a range of benefits such as a monthly stipend, university accommodations, tuition fees, and other necessary expenditures. The application process and all relevant details can be obtained below, allowing prospective applicants to access these exceptional scholarships for studying medicine in Canada and Germany. These scholarships are made available through a global scholarship network.
1. A Scholarship to study in Canada for Free
- Country: Canada
- City: Montreal
- Host University: McGill University
- Donor: Canadian McCall Foundation
- Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
To be eligible for the scholarship, students are required to demonstrate their eagerness to learn from their peers and their willingness to engage in collaborative learning. As a scholar, you will have the opportunity to come together as a community through various activities throughout the year. These include annual summer vacations, fortnightly colloquia, and monthly speaker series. Additionally, you will have the chance to interact with renowned intellectuals from around the globe through events such as the annual Director’s Lecture, workshops, and other gatherings. All of this will take place in one of the most culturally and linguistically diverse cities in the world while you attend school.
Students who are accepted into the program will receive the following benefits:
- An annual salary of 20 thousand.
- Travel tickets.
- Study fees coverage.
- Accommodation provided.
- Available specializations for Bachelor’s majors are limited to fields related exclusively to medicine and dentistry.
How to Apply:
- To apply, access the direct link provided here.
- On the webpage, locate and click on the “Create an account” option.
- Fill in your information during the registration process.
2. A Scholarship to study medicine in Germany for free.
Scholarship to Study Medicine in Germany:
- Country: Germany
- City: Berlin
- Donor: German SBW Berlin Foundation
- Educational Level: Bachelor’s degree and Masters
- Study Duration: The duration varies from two to four years, depending on the chosen specialization.
- Monthly salary of 500 euros
- University housing provided
- Tuition fee waived
- Flight tickets from your country to Germany
- German or English language course prior to starting the study program
- Age requirement: Applicant must be between 18-30 years old.
- Residency condition: The applicant should be able to provide evidence that they have not stayed in Germany for more than 18 months before submitting the application.
- Minimum GPA: The applicant’s GPA should be equivalent to a German GPA of at least 2.0.
- Immediate family members: The applicant should not have immediate family members who permanently reside in Germany.
- Previous scholarship recipients: Students who have already received funding for their studies in Germany through another scholarship are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
- Fill out the scholarship application form online (accessible from here).
- Prepare the following documents:
- Letter of Intent
- High school certificate (for bachelor’s degree applicants)
- Bachelor’s degree (for master’s degree applicants)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Valid passport
- Language certificate (if available)