Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified students who would like to take advantage of the University of Salford MSc Public Health International Scholarship. This scholarship is now available for the 2022/2023 academic year.
To recognize the global importance of public health and our membership of the Association of Schools for Public Health in the European Region (ASPHER), the University of Salford offers two high value scholarships to MSc Public Health applicants. This is awarded based on merit through both academic attainment and a two-part scholarship essay.
University of Salford, UK
50% of tuition fee waiver
For University of Salford MSc Public Health International Scholarship, you should meet the following conditions:
- International students for fee-paying purposes and charged regular international tuition fee for the duration of the programme.
- A new student studying for the first time at the University of Salford, not continuing or progressing from one programme to another.
- Studying full-time, on-campus for the duration of the programme.
- Studying an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate taught master’s programme.
- Self-funding and not sponsored for the tuition fees for the duration of the programme.
- Not applying for a programme where the tuition fee has been negotiated as part of a partnership or other arrangement to make the fee non-standard.
Please apply via our online application form. As part of the application, submit a three part scholarship essay before the deadline outlined below. If successfully offered this scholarship, in order to receive this funding you must accept your offer of admission and pay your tuition fee deposit by the deadline specified.