Recognizing the competitive nature of the global economy, the University of Saskatchewan’s Edwards School of Business is inviting applications from outstanding students for the international student Awards.
This scholarship is available to all undergraduate students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University. Selection for this award will be based on academic achievement, as determined by the Award Committee.
University of Saskatchewan, Canada
Award of $5,000
- The award is available for undergraduate in Commerce program offered by the University.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Saskatchewan, Canada.
- English Language Requirement: To be eligible, applicants must meet all entry requirements (including proof of English Language Proficiency), at the time of consideration.
- All applicants are required to apply for Undergraduate admission, thereafter they will be considered for the award.
- Document Requirement: The following documents are necessary for the University of Saskatchewan Dean’s Circle ESB International Student Awards
- Academic transcript
- Copy of passport
- Academic CV