The IN WBI scholarship program allows foreign researchers to pursue postdoctoral studies or research programs at universities in the Wallonia-Brussels Federation. They offer two types of scholarships: long-term scholarships that can be renewed for a minimum of one year, and short-term scholarships that last from one to three months but are non-renewable.
Studying at the University of Edinburgh as an international student is a wonderful and diverse experience. The university boasts world-class faculty, cutting-edge research opportunities, and a student community that is diverse and dynamic, making for a stimulating academic environment. The city of Edinburgh is a perfect blend of rich history, cultural heritage, and modern amenities that creates a unique and inspiring setting for learning and personal growth. As an international student, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with a global community, make lifelong friendships, and broaden your horizons while pursuing your academic and personal goals at one of the world’s most prestigious universities.
The Fully Funded Wallonia-Brussels International Excellence Grants Programme 2023-24 in Belgium is open to applicants interested in pursuing postdoctoral studies at universities in Belgium. The scholarship covers all expenses related to the program, and applicants must have completed their doctoral degree before applying.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The scholarship benefits for the Fully Funded Wallonia-Brussels International Excellence Grants Programme 2023-24 in Belgium include:
- A monthly stipend of 2,120 euros to cover living expenses, accommodation, educational materials, and travel expenses within the country.
- The Wallonia-Brussels International (WBI) will cover international travel costs for one round trip for the total duration of the program.
- Non-EU fellows will be provided with healthcare insurance by WBI.
- For long-term scholarships, WBI will provide repatriation assistance insurance.
The grant is funded by Wallonia-Brussels International (WBI), and more information can be found at http://www.wbi.be/fr/inwbi#.Xyu3HYozYfc.
open to international students of all nationalities.
To be eligible for the Fully Funded Wallonia-Brussels International Excellence Grants Programme 2023-24 in Belgium, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants can be researchers from any country who have obtained a doctoral degree from a foreign university and wish to pursue a postdoctoral program in higher education institutions that are organized or subsidized by the Wallonia-Brussels Federation.
- Applicants must have completed their doctoral degree before the application deadline.
The program is open to applicants who hold a doctoral degree.
follow these steps:
- Download the application form from the program’s official website.
- Fill out the application form completely and accurately.
- Compile all required documents in a single PDF file with a maximum size of 10 MB.
- Email the PDF file to the program manager.
For further information on the application procedure, please visit the program’s official website.