Young Innovation Leaders Fellowship:
Hutzpa Centre for Innovation and Development
Fellowship for Graduates
Leadership and Innovation
- Learn how to create innovations from the experts
- Participate in the capstone projects
- Participate in the mentorship programme
- Gain Innovation Management certification
- Build a great network with talented young professionals across the globe
- Access to full scholarship
- Rigorous multi-stage selection process
West African Nationals
The YIL Fellowship has the following details for selection:
- Applicants must be within 5 years of graduation from higher institutions.
- Applicants should have a track record of academic excellence.
- Prior work experience is not relevant.
- It is a multistage rigorous selection process.
- Applicants must be between 20-30 years of age.
- Applicants should have a hard skill.
Interested applicants for the Young Innovation Leaders Fellowship are to apply online before the application deadline.
30th April 2021