International Graduate Focus Scholarship:
- Applied Economics
- Computer Information Systems
- Criminal Justice
- Computer Science
- Homeland Security
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Management Information Systems
- Master’s of Business Administration (MBA)
Up to $10,000 for the length of the program
All interested applicants for Auburn University International Graduate Focus Scholarship 2021 students are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria;
- Applicants from any nationality are eligible.
- You must receive an offer to study a full-time or part-time graduate degree programme at the Auburn University at Montgomery before you can apply for this scholarship.
- Your degree programme must be scheduled to commence at the Auburn University at Montgomery.
- New Students: Undergraduate grade-point average (GPA) of 2.75 on a 4.00 scale or one of the following language test scores: 68 or higher on TOEFL IBT, 520 or higher on TOEFL ITP OR PB 6.0 on IELTS.
- All undergraduate degree courses are eligible.
- You must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the Auburn University at Montgomery.
- For tuition fee purposes you must be self-funded and eligible to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- You must not be a sponsored student.
- Applicants must have a strong academic profile.
To apply for the Auburn University International Graduate Focus Scholarship 2021, candidates are first required to apply for admission at the university and they will be considered for the scholarship based on the eligibility conditions. You can reach the admission office via email at [email protected] if you have any enquiries.