Carnegie Mellon University Scholarship Program:
The scholarships are awarded to eligible students from Asia, Latin America and Africa and apply for Carnegie Mellon University Australia master programs in August 2021.
- Young Asian Leaders Scholarship (YALS)
- Latin American Leaders for Change Scholarship (LALCS)
- Future Innovator Scholarship for Africa (FISA)
International Applicants from Asia, Latin America and Africa.
The CMU Australia Scholarships for International Students is valued at AUD $30,000 for the duration of 21-month masters degrees, and AUD $20,000 for the duration of 12-month masters degrees.
Students who are eligible for the scholarships need to meet below criteria:
- Be a citizen of a country in Asia, Latin America or Africa;
- Meet the admission requirements for a CMU Australia full-time master coursework degree, 12 month or 21 month tracks;
- Be accepted into a CMU Australia master coursework degree commencing in August 2021;
- Accept CMU Australia’s offer letter and pay the deposit by required deadline.
Application Procedure & Documents:
If you’re a resident of a country within Asia, Latin America, or Africa, you will be automatically assessed for the scholarship when you apply to study a master’s program with us. Upon being accepted to study at CMU in Australia, we will contact you about your scholarship eligibility.