The 2022/23 application for the Education for Sustainable Energy Development Scholarship (ESED) programme will be open for students from developing countries studying for a postgraduate course in Sustainable Energy. The scholarships intended to foster the next generation of energy, climate and electricity sector specialists who gets to tackle the challenges of the future.
The scholarship is sponsored by a unique CEO-led alliance of leading global electricity companies promoting electrification and sustainable energy development. Students from the developing countries are encouraged to take advantage of this rare opportunity to develop their career path.
Our scholars are exceptional students from developing countries studying in sustainable energy development. Today, the need for globally-oriented practitioners and researchers is growing rapidly. Our one-of-a-kind scholarship program fosters the next generation of energy, climate, and electricity sector specialists who gets prepared to tackle the challenges of the future.
Tuition fees waiver and living expenses.
For the 2022/23 Education for Sustainable Energy Development Scholarship, applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Exceptional students from developing countries studying in sustainable energy development.
- Full-time students undertaking masters studies in the fields of zero-carbon energy, smart grids, electric transportation, energy storage, advanced electricity technologies, public policy and other relevant fields.
- Possess relevant bachelor’s degree that will enable them gain admission to study sustainable energy development related course.
- Willing to abide by the guidelines governing the scholarship program.
- Provide relevant supporting documents such as copies of their academic transcripts, degree certificates and reference letters as required during the application process.
To apply for the for the Education for Sustainable Energy Development Scholarship 2022-2023, applicants should proceed to the online application portal. Applicants to ensure that they have all the required information and documents on hand to complete their applications as incomplete applications not gets considered.
- Passport (photo page only) or birth certificate.
- Curriculum vitae detailing your education, work experience (if applicable), awards, and participation in volunteer and/or extracurricular activities.
- Admission letter from your university program of choice.
- Program outline:
- Upload an outline of the curriculum or the courses you will be taking for your master’s program. You may alternatively share the URL of a webpage detailing your program of choice.
- University transcript(s).
- Two reference letters or forms.
April 11, 2022