The University of Miami is awarding Stamps Scholarships to eligible students with financial limitations to achieve their higher education in the USA. It is a highly prestigious program available to academically successful international students.
The package offers incredible benefits such as full tuition fees, on-campus accommodation, a meal plan, University health care, textbooks, a laptop allowance, and access to a $12,000 investment fund.
The University of Miami is a wonderful institute where students can earn a quality education and life-changing experiences. This university is ranked as one of the top 50 public universities in the United States and has more than 17,000 students from around the world.
The University of Miami, USA
Undergraduate level program
Field of Study:
Offering all subjects
Fully funded by the University
All International students
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be international students
- Must hold an offer to study in any undergraduate program at the university.
Applying procedure Instructions:
- How to Apply: A separate application is not required for this application from the candidate. Applicants who have applied for early admission will be automatically considered for this application program for the approved course.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, English language proficiency certificate, a statement, and a passport copy.
- Admission Requirements: All applicants for this undergraduate program must hold a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from course to course.