Online Merit Scholarship at American University Description:
At American University, all admitted students are considered for scholarships for which they are eligible. Scholarships are awarded to students, who have excellent academic credentials and exhibit exceptional leadership skills.
At American University, intelligent, passionate and engaged students and faculty focus on using knowledge to bring about meaningful change. Its historic academic strengths in international service and public affairs draw from a sense of social responsibility and a commitment to cultural and intellectual diversity. American Univerisity was founded in 1893 and was chartered by Congress as a national university. The University is the home to some of the most prestigious faculty in the world – many are highly acclaimed and used as resources by several news media outlets.
- Undergraduate level students.
Field of Study:
- Master of Arts in Economics, Applied Economics Specialization
- Master of Arts in Strategic Communication
- Master of Public Administration and Policy
- Master of Science in Health Promotion Management
- Master of Science in Counter-Terrorism and Homeland Security
- Master of Science in Nutrition Education.
- International students are eligible for Online Merit Scholarship at American University.
- Admitted students will be eligible for scholarship consideration based on a holistic review of the application file, including academic credentials, professional experience and exceptional leadership skills.
Students must also remain in good academic standing throughout the program.
Applying Procedure Instructions:
All admitted students automatically will be considered for the scholarship based on your academic performance.