The Global Distinction Scholarships is now awarded by Boise State University for International students in the USA. The scholarship is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
International students who wants to pursue undergraduate degree are eligible for this scholarship. Students with a 3.0 GPA or above will be eligible to win this application and get $8,460.
Boise State University, originally founded in 1932, is a best public metropolitan university which ranked 1st for having the largest campus in the state and 8th for being affordable. BSU purpose to be a premier student-success-driven research facility innovating that promotes national and international impacts
With over 26,000 students, it offers excellent students services that help each of them discover themselves and make a future they want to.
$8,460 per year for up to 4 years to cover the cost of an undergraduate degree at BSU.
- Entrants from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- Students can apply to an undergraduate program offered at BSU.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be first-time undergraduate students at BSU.
- The students must sign up to the application portal of BSU to apply. Students must log in here to apply for the opportunity .
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Letter of recommendation
- High school certificate
- Photocopy of passport
- The applicants are required to have a GPA between 3.00-3.49.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 68
- TOEFL PBT Revised – 51
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL PBT Old – 520
Last date of the scholarship is 15th October 2021