The Stony Brook University is offering the Global Excellence Scholarships for the international students of the academic year 2021-2022.
International high school students who have gained excellent academic records are eligible to apply to take the scholarship. Students who wants to pursue undergraduate degree at Stony Brook are available for this scholarship.
The State University of New York at Stony Brook name as Stony Brook University, is one of best public research university in the States that aims to provide leadership for economic growth, technology, and culture. It is one of the top public universities which ranking at 378th in the QS Global World Rankings.
Tuition fee of the undergraduate program for 4 years.
- Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- The applicants can undertake any undergraduate program offered at Stony Brook.
- The applicants must maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 at the end of each academic year.
- Students can apply to SBU through Common Application, Coalition Application, or SUNY Application. Students that hold excellent high school average will be considered for the opportunity automatically.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school transcripts
- Recommendation letters
- The applicants need to attain a minimum 1240-1420 SAT Score and 26-32 ACT Score.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL (Internet-based) – 80
- IELTS – 6.5
- Duolingo – 105
- IB English Higher Level – 5
- AP English Language/Comp or Literature/Com exam – 3
- A -level (Advanced) English – C
- PTE Academic – 53
Last date of the scholarship is 1 Nov 2021