HEERF Emergency Grants:
The University of Texas Arlington is now offering HEERF Emergency Grants in the USA. The scholarship is available for the national and international students of the academic year 2021-2022.
Scholarship for students who wants to take admission in undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the University of Texas Arlington. The University pay for education-related expenses including tuition, fees, and books, as well as expenses for childcare, course materials, rent, food, moving, or other expenses.
The University of Texas at Arlington is one of the best public research University. The university is committed to the promotion of lifelong learning through its academic and continuing education programs and to the formation of good citizenship through its community service-learning programs.
The University of Texas Arlington offers best education with low tuition rates, plus financial aid and scholarships that keep the students’ costs low.
Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree program
$1,200 to $2,000 towards the cost of study of any undergraduate or graduate program at the University of Texas in the USA.
- US citizens and international countries are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate or graduate program taught at the University of Texas are eligible to undertake.
- Students who demonstrate exceptional financial need. Students highly encouraged to complete the 2021-2022 FAFSA, but if not, they will be asked to explain their exceptional financial need on the online application.
- Starting with the Summer 2021 semester, the U.S. Department of Education now allows HEERF Emergency Grants awarded to international students and undocumented students.
- Federal guidelines encourage universities to prioritize undergraduate, domestic students in allocating funds. This includes citizens, permanent residents, refugees, asylum seekers, DACA recipients, other DREAMers and similar undocumented students.
- Applicants can apply to the University of Texas through its designated application portal or through the Common Application. Students need to fill a FAFSA application form to apply and be considered for the grant.
- The students required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official Transcripts
- Mark sheets
- Letter of recommendation
- Applicants required to hold a GPA of 3.5 or SAT score of at least 1070 or an ACT composite score of at least 23.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.5
- Duolingo – 100