Higher Degree (Ph.D.) Scholarship:
Bond University values its higher degree research student cohort and provides a substantial level of direct financial support to many students. Bond University allocates funds to support the financial costs of fee offset (waiver) and living stipends.
There are two key overarching principles for determining the distribution of scholarships among applicants. First, scholarships are to be awarded through a competitive merit-based process. Second, scholarship applicants are to be treated equitably and fairly, regardless of their research discipline, and regardless of the source of their scholarship funding.
Bond University has a merit-based approach to determining which students are eligible for a scholarship. A scholarship will only be offered to students who possess excellent academic merit and research potential. Being provided an offer of entry into the PhD program does not guarantee that a student will receive a scholarship.
Indonesian higher education institutions.
The benefits of the Bond University Higher Degree by Research (HDR) Program Scholarship 2021 include:
- Tuition Fee Offset
- Living Stipend of $28,597 per annum (indexed annually)
Domestic & International Students
To be considered for the Bond University Bond University Higher Degree by Research (HDR) Scholarship 2021, candidates must meet the program eligibility requirements as follows:
- Applicants must be domestic or international students.
- Student must have a current Letter of Offer for a place in an HDR program at Bond University.
- Applicants must hold Bachelor’s degree to apply for a Postgraduate Degree program.
- Masters students are not eligible to apply for HDR Scholarships.
- Candidates must be healthy both physically and mentally, excellent in academic standing and with good conduct.
- Applicants may not hold any other scholarship at the same time.
- In order to apply for an HDR program, students must meet the HDR academic entry requirements of Bond University, as well as satisfy visa, residency and English proficiency requirements.
Steps 1 and 2 below must be completed prior to lodging your scholarship application.
Step 3 can take up to 4-6 weeks to complete – ensure you allow sufficient time before the scholarship round closure date
- Step 1 – Expression of interest (EOI) to Faculty
- Step 2 – Apply for Admission to Bond University
- Step 3 – Apply for Scholarship
Prior to submitting a formal application for admission, you are required to lodge an Expression of Interest (EOI) to your relevant Faculty.
Please register using the Bond University Online Application Service below and complete the Expression of Interest section of the application. You will be notified of the outcome, and if your expression of interest has been successful, you will be invited to log back in to the Online Application Service and complete the remaining sections of the application.
- Please note that submission of an Expression of Interest form does not guarantee acceptance to a Higher Degree Research program.
March 31, 2021