International First Time Freshman Scholarships is now awarded by McNeese State University to talented international students to study in USA. The scholarship is available for the students of the academic year 2021-22.
International students who wants to pursue undergraduate degree from USA at McNeese State University are eligible for this scholarship.
McNeese State University is a proud public university which is ranking 94th in Regional Universities. It is one of the top universities and strives to change the lives of students through a mix of research, instruction, and student life activities, with a focus on student learning and mentoring.
$500 – $2,000 in addition to the Non-Resident Fee Waiver worth $11,075 by McNeese.
- Applicants from all foreign nations are eligible to apply.
- Nonresident undergraduate degree program offered at McNeese are eligible to apply for.
- The applicants must be fully admitted at McNeese.
- Applicants must access the university portal by signing up and apply using the same credentials.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of your passport
- Proof of immunization form
- Official transcripts
- Diploma certificate
- Students required to have an overall GPA of 3.0 or more and ACT or SAT test score of 25-36 or 1200-1600.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- ACT English – 18
- SAT Writing & Language – 500
- ACCUPLACER Next-Generation Writing – 250
- TOEFL – 61
- IELTS – 5.0
- PTE Academic – 44
Last date of scholarship application is 1st December 2021