International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship:
Bond University offers high academic achievers applying to study at an undergraduate level for a bachelor’s degree, with tuition remission scholarships. International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students.
Actuarial Science, Architecture and Built Environment, Business and Commerce, Communication and Creative Media, Health Sciences, Hotel and Tourism, International Relations and Humanities, Law, Social Sciences, Psychology and Counselling, Sports.
Recipients of the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship are awarded with 50% tuition remission for their chosen program.
- Have submitted the Bond University Online Application Form to apply for chosen program. Students applying for Bond University’s Medical Program are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Have achieved academic excellence in the top percentile from your high school qualification (for example, IB Diploma score of 38 or higher, minimum ATAR of 96) or equivalent.
- Complete and submit the International Student Scholarship Application Form (PDF) by the scholarship application closing date relevant to chosen starting semester.
- Not have already commenced undergraduate studies at Bond University.
- Those studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply.
Application Procedure and Documentation:
Students must register the Bond University Online Registration (link below), before applying for this scholarship.
Once submitted, students can apply for this scholarship using the International Student Scholarship Application Form (link below). The form must be completed in full and returned to [email protected] by the relevant application closing date.
When applying for a scholarship, please note that your application will be considered in the next scholarship round. If awarded, you will have 10 days to accept your program and scholarship offer. If you have applied for your program far in advance of your semester intake, you may wish to apply for a scholarship closer to the scholarship deadline date for your semester start date.
Scholarship deadline dates are as follows; Applications:
- Closed on 28 March, 2021 for students commencing in the May 2021 Semester.
- will close on 11 June, 2021 for students commencing in the September 2021 Semester.
- will close on 15 October, 2021 for students commencing in the January 2022 Semester.