Applications solicited from suitably qualified applicants for the University of Oxford Wanakaset African Women’s Scholarship which is aimed at providing education support and assistance to African women to study at the Said Business School of the University of Oxford.
The scholarship was created to support African female MBA student to provide greater gender equality as a key ingredient to a more balanced society.
University of Oxford, Said Business School
Masters (MBA) Program
For the University of Oxford Wanakaset African Women’s Scholarship 2022, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Female African enrolled for an MBA programme at the Said Business School, University of Oxford.
- Applicants must demonstrate academic excellence through degree results, GMAT or GRE score, previous university prizes and awards and other academic achievements.
- Candidates should also demonstrate good leadership.
- Admitted to study at the Said Business School for the 2022/23 academic session.
- Awarded to a candidate who has demonstrated outstanding leadership abilities and who can demonstrate a commitment to the African continent via personal mentorship or community involvement.
- Awarded on the basis of academic excellence demonstrated through degree results, GMAT or GRE score, previous university prizes and awards, and other academic achievements.
Interested applicants for the University of Oxford Wanakaset African Women’s Scholarship 2022, apply for admission into the MBA program and will thereafter considered for the scholarship.
There is no fixed application deadline for this scholarship.
All eligible offer-holders considered after each MBA admissions deadline. However, cannot guarantee the availability of the scholarship in later application stages, so early application recommended.