By applying to Asia Pacific University (APU) you stand a chance to be awarded the Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship for fully funded study in Japan. The scholarship is awarded to outstanding international students recommended by APU.
The Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) provides this scholarship with the aim of enhancing the international competitiveness and promoting the active exchange of international students in Japanese universities.
Field of Study:
Architecture, Business, Computer Science and Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, English, Laws and Human Rights, Pharmacy
- Full admission fee
- 100% of tuition (covered by the APU Tuition Reduction Scholarship)
- 144,000 JPY per month for living expenses (amount subject to change)
- Economy class air travel between the home country and APU at the beginning and end of the program
- Intend to study abroad in Japan from overseas
- Not have Japanese nationality and be a national of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan
- Be born on or after April 2, 1987
- Have achieved a GPA of at least 2.30 on a 3.00 scale at their most recent university
- Submit the APU application by November 17, 2021 (for September 2022 Enrollment). Additional documents not required for scholarship consideration.
- APU reviews application documents and selects outstanding candidates to recommend to MEXT.
- Applicants selected to be recommended for this scholarship are notified with their final APU application results.
- Selected applicants complete and submit additional MEXT application documents to APU.
- The final scholarship award results decided by MEXT.
17 November, 2021