Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi offers scholarships to eligible international students. In order for funds to be annually disbursed, undergraduate students must be enrolled at A&M-Corpus Christi in a minimum of 30 semester credit hours in an academic year. Graduate students must complete at 18 hours or 21 hours (if a student has a major in the College of Science & Engineering) of graduate level courses in an academic year. Undergraduate and graduate students must also meet the specified scholarship requirements.
Texas A&M University
Texas A&M University is a public research university situated in Corpus Christi, Texas. It offers 33 major undergraduate courses, 25 graduate programs, and six doctoral programs. It helps students after completion of their education by assisting them in finding job opportunities.
Bachelors and Masters degree.
Area of Study:
Science and Engineering; Nursing, Business, Liberal Arts, and Education and Human Development.
This program will give $1,000 to $3,000 per year.
- Must complete the scholarship application. Submit the requested résumé and 500-word essay.
- Must maintain at least a 3.0 GPA at the end of each academic year (fall, spring and summer).
- Undergraduate students must successfully complete 30 semester credit hours in an academic year
- Graduate students from the College of Nursing, Business, Liberal Arts, and Education and Human Development must complete 18 hours of graduate level courses in an academic year. Graduate students from the College of Science and Engineering must complete 21 hours of graduate level courses in an academic year.
- Must be continuously enrolled in classes.
Aspirants can take admission by enrolling themselves on the University portal. Applicants are required to apply for a scholarship along with an admission application.
Applicants can submit the following documents.
- Copy of Current Visa (if applicable)
- International Transcript Evaluation Report
- Official transcripts of all graduate coursework
Students can check entry requirements from the university website.
The students have to submit English language proficiency test scores. The minimum allowable scores are:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 89
- TOEFL PBT – 576
June 10, 2022