One Young World partners with 190+ global businesses, NGOs and educational institutions. Leading companies from every sector make One Young World an integral part of their global talent development, retention and attraction. Companies increasing their level of involvement each year demonstrate their ever-growing commitment to young people.
Leading Africa sponsorship pay for:
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2022 in Tokyo, Japan.
- Hotel accommodation between 15 and 19 May 2022.
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- Summit handouts and support materials.
- The cost of travel to and from Tokyo. Your flight to and from Tokyo must depart from and return to one and the same international airport.
Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the Congo, The Republic of the Cote d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Eswatini, Kingdom of Gabon, Gambia, The Ghana, Guinea Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, State of Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia , Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, United Republic of Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
You are eligible for sponsorship if you:
- Are between the ages of 18 – 30*
- Have an evidenced commitment to delivering positive change
- Demonstrate capacity for leadership
- Are addressing key local and/or global issues in your work
- Have a track record of generating impactful and innovative ideas
- Are a national (passport holding citizen) of one of the above listed countries.
To apply for the scholarship please click on Apply Now link below.
December 1, 2021