Gifu University is now accepting applications for the Rotary Yoneyama Scholarships in Japan. The scholarship is available for the students of academic year 2021-2022. The students will receive a fixed sum to cover the cost of study in Japan upon winning this application by Gifu.
Gifu University is a medium-sized national university in Japan. Currently ranking at 41st in Japan, Gifu University is pursuing a global agenda, contributing to local society. It promotes learning-based education in the students to make use of their own efforts.
Gifu University is advancing education and research Japanese universities are expected to possess a wide international scope.
Undergraduate and Graduate Degree
¥100,000 – ¥140,000 towards the cost of pursuing an undergraduate or graduate program at Gifu.
- Students from all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Any undergraduate or graduate program taught at Gifu is eligible to apply for.
- Applicants must be privately financed international students admitted in the applied program at Gifu.
- Candidates are required to follow the prospective international students’ application procedure to apply at Gifu. The applicants do not need to apply separately.
- The students required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- High school certificate
- Bachelor degree
- Personal history
- Copy of Certificate of Residence
- Applicants must have complete twelve years of school education overseas.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT – 80
- TOEIC Listening & Reading Test – 730
- IELTS – 6.0