All incoming or fresh students to Chatham University – USA stand a chance to be awarded some sort of scholarships and grants as the case may be. You here invited to apply Chatham University Scholarships and Grants for the 2022/23 academic session. Scholarships are awarded in an effort to recognize academic excellence, awards scholarships to deserving incoming full-time students.
Based on academic excellence, students may qualify for a Chatham Merit Scholarship. The scholarship amount will be determined once the student is admitted to the University. You do not need to submit a separate application for this scholarship.
Chatham University, USA
In addition, Chatham offers generous need-based financial aid. This scholarship opportunity is renewable annually based on cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher and full-time enrollment.
These are the various scholarships and grants award to all incoming or fresh student who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University.
- First Year Students Scholarships
- Transfer Students Scholarships
- International Students Scholarships
- Presidential Scholarships
- Rachel Carson Scholarship: Full Tuition Annually
- Karen Lake Scholarship
Domestic & International Students
For Chatham University Scholarships and Grants for Fresh Students, should meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a domestic or international students
- Applicants must be incoming or fresh students
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher and full-time enrollment
- Online students are not eligible
To qualify for a Chatham Scholarship, students must complete an admissions application, granted acceptance to the University, and, in some cases, interview or audition. In addition, Chatham offers generous need-based financial aid. Students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in order to determine need-based aid. No other forms required.
February 01, 2022