The Norah Simpson Scholarship:
The Norah Simpson scholarship is to support a postgraduate student with the finances required to study. Candidates must have a demonstrable interest in the study of water; through science, business or professional interest. Applicants who hold any grade of membership of the Institute of Water will be prioritized.
Chemistry, Environmental Science, International Development.
- Tuition Fees
Total Value: £5000
- Be an International Student.
- Hold a graduate degree at the first class level.
- Demonstrate academic excellence and a passion for the study of water.
- Cannot be in receipt of any other donor-funded scholarships.
- Preferred Schools are: Chemistry, Environmental Science, Norwich Business School, International Development
In order to be considered for The Norah Simpson Scholarship for Postgraduate Students 2021, please complete an application form.
14th May 2021