Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2022-23 Science Ambassador Scholarship for women in science, technology, engineering, or math to study in the United States of America.
The scholarship will cover the full tuition expenses of successful applicants for the period of four years, staring with the 2022-2023 academic year.
Cards Against Humanity
Institutions in USA
For the Science Ambassador Scholarship 2022, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants interested in the field of science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
- Obtained relevant certifications required for admission into an undergraduate programme at a United States’ institution of higher learning.
- Available to commence studies in the 2022-2023 academic session.
- Demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Meet the English language requirements.
Interested applicants for the Science Ambassador Scholarship 2022 are to film a three-minute educational video of themselves explaining a STEM topic that they are passionate about. The video should be:
- A mini-lecture, not a personal statement. Pretend you’re a lecturer speaking to a class.
- Clear, creative, accurate and a demonstration of your passion for the subject.
- Three minutes or less in length.
- About any STEM topic, not necessarily your field of study.
- Scientifically accurate.
- Uploaded to YouTube and marked ‘public’.
An advisory board of women who hold higher degrees and work in a broad range of STEM fields will review applications and select finalists. Finalists will be notified in early 2023 and will move onto the next round to submit additional materials.