Urban Studies Foundation International Fellowships:
Urban Studies Foundation
Universities in the Global North or South
For PhD Students
- Return (economy class) air fare
- Assistance towards research costs (including any enrolment fees and other resource costs).
- Support funds to cover additional costs (dependent person, extra-ordinary care costs).
To be eligible for the Urban Studies Foundation International Fellowships, applicants must be:
- Early-to-mid career urban scholars with a PhD obtained within the preceding 10 years by the submission deadline.
- Currently working in a university or other research institution within the Global South.
- Nationals of a country in the Global South, defined as any country on the present OECD list of ODA recipients (2021).
- demonstrating excellent research potentials.
Interested applicants for the Urban Studies Foundation International Fellowships 2021 are complete the online application before the application deadline. Application must include applicant information such as contact details, recent education, recent academic roles and the names and contact details of two academic referees.
- Fellowship Proposal
- A draft budget in GBP
- A proposal in English language
- Proof of applicant’s nationality
- Applicant CV listing academic achievements and publications (3 pages maximum)
- Short CV from the mentor to include any previous mentoring experience.
- Supporting letter from the prospective mentor stating their willingness to act as a mentor to the fellow.
30th April 2021